Les McKeown’s Bay City Rollers
Still rolling four decades later, Les McKeown’s Bay City Rollers return to Viva for their 4th season!
For information on the steps we’re taking to ensure the health and wellbeing of our team and our guests please see our Customer Charter (Click Here)
- Les brings back all the thrill and excitement of Rollermania performing all the hits you love.
- Joining the band back in 1973 Les’ lead vocals kick-started the band’s stardom with the single ‘Remember’, quickly followed by ‘Shang-a-Lang’, ‘Summerlove Sensation’ and ‘All of Me Loves All of You’, all reaching top five in the U.K. Charts.
- The venue will be packed to the rafters once again as Les McKeown’s Bay City Rollers look to Sell Out for a fourth year running!
Prices (Based on Adult / OAP Tickets. Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
- Show Tickets £24.00
- ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrade for £16.95pp(Click for menu)
Visited on the 30th november with friends we had a great night watching Les Mckeown's Bay City Rollers.viva was a nice place the only downside was the lift was broke :-( debbiegW8403OZ - TripAdvisor Reviewer - Nov 2018
Doors open 6.00pm. Starting at 7.45pm, the show runs in 2 halves, with a 20 minute interval. With the show finishing at approximately 10.00pm.
All are welcome – young and old, but we would like to remind patrons that children are admitted at parent’s sole discretion.
Pre-show dining is served before the show starts (arrival between 6pm and 7pm). Our snack bar is also open during the show until the end of the interval, and drinks waiter service runs throughout the show.
Please see the everything you need to know tab below for our COVID-19 Customer Charter.
Our Customer Charter
- Social, yet distanced - Our unique venue provides us with lots of flexible space, meaning we have adapted our seating plan to accommodate more than 2m spacing between seats, following social distancing best practices so you can enjoy the peace of mind that brings.
- Flexible Booking Policy - Everyone needs something to look forward to. So, our Flexible Booking Policy provides confidence and reassurance that you and your booking will be kept safe, free of charge. Applying to all existing and new bookings for 2020 and 2021, if you are unable to make the event due to health concerns, we will transfer your booking to a ‘customer credit voucher’ to be used for up to 2 years from your original booking, redeemable against tickets and pre-ordered dining and/or drinks. Terms and conditions apply.
- Rigorous cleaning & hygiene practices - Our teams have completed additional training, and will maintain our usual rigorous hygiene standards without compromising on the quality of service we are known for.
- Buy your tickets from home - You don't need to visit our Box Office to buy your ticket, simply visit our website or phone up to speak to a member of the team and buy from the comfort of your own home.
- We're listening - If you've got any suggestions or special requests on things we can do to make your visit more comfortable, we'd love to hear from you. Simply contact: email@example.com
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table.
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing - All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW TICKETS||| Premier Seating||| Standard / Tall Table||| Bar Seating
|Reserved Seating||| £26.50||| £25.00||| £24.00
Doors Open: 6.00pm
'Show & Dine' Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
Show Starts Approx: 7.45pm
Running Time: Approx : 2 Hours, 15 Minutes (including interval)
Curtain Down Approx: 10.00pm
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Booking fees are non-refundable but are transferable. Meaning that if a booking/show is canceled and a refund option is available, we can refund the value of the ticket minus booking charges. But don't worry - we will transfer the booking fee over to another show so you don't lose out.
Producer: Tangent Management
Age Information: PG - All are welcome, some parental guidance advised
Season: Christmas Season
Doors open: 6:00pm
Headline Act: Les McKeown's Bay City Rollers
Dining Times: 'Show & Dine' Served in the main auditorium from 6pm