One Vision – A Tribute To We Will Rock You and the music of Queen, featuring Stand and Deliver
This must see show for fans of Queen and music from the 80s is suitable for all ages and guarantees a night of feel good music that will have you up and out of your seats.
For information on the steps we’re taking to ensure the health and wellbeing of our team and our guests please see our Customer Charter (Click Here)
- One Vision, a tribute to the hit West End musical We Will Rock You and the music of Queen, brings to Viva Blackpool the musical talents of Mark Harty, Joanne Crowle and David Wenzel.
- Created seven years ago, the show has an army of fans having played within venues across the UK and internationally, including a six night run at The Talk Of The Coast in Benidorm, as well as on 5 star cruise ships worldwide!
- Mark, David and Joanne each have huge musical and entertainment pedigree and return to Viva Blackpool following hugely successfuls show in 2018.
- Adult tickets from £12.00 to £17.00
- ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrade from £17.50pp (Click for example menu – seasonal menu changes will vary in 2020)
- Group Discounts Apply – Book 10 people or more for 10% off / 20 people or more for 12.5% off / 30 people or more for 15% off
Suitable for ages 16+
Pre-show dining is served before the show starts (arrival between 6pm and 7pm). Our snack bar is also open during the show until the end of the interval, and drinks waiter service runs throughout the show.
Please see the everything you need to know tab below for our COVID-19 Customer Charter.
Our Customer Charter
- Social, yet distanced - Our unique venue provides us with lots of flexible space, meaning we have adapted our seating plan to accommodate more than 2m spacing between seats, following social distancing best practices so you can enjoy the peace of mind that brings.
- Flexible Booking Policy - Everyone needs something to look forward to. So, our Flexible Booking Policy provides confidence and reassurance that you and your booking will be kept safe, free of charge. Applying to all existing and new bookings for 2020 and 2021, if you are unable to make the event due to health concerns, we will transfer your booking to a ‘customer credit voucher’ to be used for up to 2 years from your original booking, redeemable against tickets and pre-ordered dining and/or drinks. Terms and conditions apply.
- Rigorous cleaning & hygiene practices - Our teams have completed additional training, and will maintain our usual rigorous hygiene standards without compromising on the quality of service we are known for.
- Buy your tickets from home - You don't need to visit our Box Office to buy your ticket, simply visit our website or phone up to speak to a member of the team and buy from the comfort of your own home.
- We're listening - If you've got any suggestions or special requests on things we can do to make your visit more comfortable, we'd love to hear from you. Simply contact: email@example.com
Duration: 120 minutes
Age Information: 16+ - Ages 16 and over
Season: Christmas Season
Doors open: 6pm