We have the world in motion – A Sportsman’s Dinner with John Barnes and Peter Shilton
Andy Ross proudly presents goalkeeping legends John Barnes and Peter Shilton. Join us for an evening of hilarious anecdotes and stories from their extraordinary lives.
Standard tickets – £45
Enjoy the evening as we serve you hot individual table platters before the legends entertain you from the stage. With insider stories and jokes from the biggest names in football, the event promises to be an intimate experience with familiar faces. Take your chance to be part of the evening with a raffle and memorabilia auction.
VIP tickets – £65
Enjoy a Fizz reception plus a Meet & Greet and photograph with the legends themselves, presented on the night. The best seats in the house are yours, as we serve to your table hot individual table platters before the legends take to the stage. Join in the fun and buy a little bit of history, as we host a raffle and memorabilia auction.
Suitable for ages 16+
Ticket Price Includes Hot Table Platter
Photo Opp is included on VIP Tickets only.
Our Customer Charter
- Social, yet distanced - Our unique venue provides us with lots of flexible space, meaning we have adapted our seating plan to accommodate more than 2m spacing between seats, following social distancing best practices so you can enjoy the peace of mind that brings.
- Flexible Booking Policy - Everyone needs something to look forward to. So, our Flexible Booking Policy provides confidence and reassurance that you and your booking will be kept safe, free of charge. Applying to all existing and new bookings for 2020 and 2021, if you are unable to make the event due to health concerns, we will transfer your booking to a ‘customer credit voucher’ to be used for up to 2 years from your original booking, redeemable against tickets and pre-ordered dining and/or drinks. Terms and conditions apply.
- Rigorous cleaning & hygiene practices - Our teams have completed additional training, and will maintain our usual rigorous hygiene standards without compromising on the quality of service we are known for.
- Buy your tickets from home - You don't need to visit our Box Office to buy your ticket, simply visit our website or phone up to speak to a member of the team and buy from the comfort of your own home.
- We're listening - If you've got any suggestions or special requests on things we can do to make your visit more comfortable, we'd love to hear from you. Simply contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking fees are non-refundable but are transferable. Meaning that if a booking/show is canceled and a refund option is available, we can refund the value of the ticket minus booking charges. But don't worry - we will transfer the booking fee over to another show so you don't lose out.
Duration: 120 minutes
Producer: Andy Ross
Age Information: 16+ - Ages 16 and over
Season: Winter / Spring Season
Doors open: 7pm